Busy busy!

Hi there! It has been a chaotic couple of weeks! All 3 boys got sick, then I did. My poor scraproom was left alone for far too long. One good thing about being laid up was I had plenty of time to play in Studio J. What a fantastic program!

Studio J® is free online scrapbooking design software brought to you by Close To My Heart. Studio J helps you easily create two-page layouts using our foundational scrapbook patterns, exclusive color palette, and themed designs all delivered in 12" × 12" custom prints ready for your albums!


Here are a few I made....







I'm really looking forward to incorporating these into my scrapbooks! CONTACT ME for more information or you can ORDER HERE.





  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment