Uggg.....

Well, I woke up this morning to the smell of something burning. Not the best way to start the day. After combing over the entire house to find the source of the smoke that was starting, I realized the source was the fridge. I don't know if a circuit went bad or the motor is burning out. All I know is for 5 minutes I was only thinking about what could I grab out of the house to save if it started to burn down, and how mad I would be if it did as it took us 3 1/2 years of living in Italy to find a house that is perfect for us!

Our home in Caneva



So now the fridge is unplugged, the inside stinks to high Heaven of burnt something, and I was told somebody "might" be here by 4. Uggg! But this is how the cookie crumbles when your husband is deployed! Ask any military wife and they will tell you that every bulb will burn out, your tire will go flat, and even your fridge will burn out when your husband deploys!!


On a brighter note, here is another layout I finished this weekend.



I think tonight I might drown my refrigerator sorrows in some ribbon and glue dots! LOL

Happy Scrapping! 


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment