It's hybrid time!

Hey all!! As promised, I am going to share some Studio J layouts that I added some traditional embellishments to. Sorry it took so long, I've been very busy with school letting out for my boys. Also, please forgive the lighting in the "after" shots, I was not having a good camera day!  LOL

Now the layouts I made in Studio J I purposely made simple so I could add my finishing touches to them. Also, with my traditional embellishments I didn't want to go to overboard so some of them are rather simple as well. But I feel like it shows that sometimes you really only need a little extra really make something shine  :)

So here's the first one...


A little closer...


Just one element added but it really brings attention to the title.



A little bling is always nice  :)



I wanted to have the title dimensional.











And a last one..



It was a lot of fun to experience these layouts in both Studio J and to have them on my worktable while I added some goodies. If you're interested in checking Studio J out you can access it HERE.

Happy Scrapping!






  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment