There's some serious love here...

For Studio J!! And to give you a chance to see for yourself, Close To My Heart is giving you a free JPEG Layout!




As always, using Studio J is completely free! Becoming a member gives you some great perks for a hugely discounted price on purchased layouts.


Save 50% off custom-printed layouts when you become a Studio J member! Also enjoy loads of exclusive perks, like access to members-only kits and patterns as well as free JPG files with every purchased layout. JPG files are the perfect way to save, print, or archive your beautiful artwork. Pricing for custom prints starts as low as $6.50 per two-page, custom-printed layout (that’s just $3.25 per page!).  CLICK HERE to check it out for yourself.

I just did 14 pages of trip my best friend and I took to Salzburg, Austria. And since I am a member, they ship free to me. Once they get here I'm going to show you how you can mix and match your traditional layouts with digital ones...and throw in a couple of hybrid layouts as well!




Happy Scrapping!!


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment